Friday, May 15, 2009

Catch up (again)!

Easter and Isaiah's birthday!
Isaiah turned 5 in the beginning of April, I cant believe it! He will be starting kindergarten next Sept. I can remember when it was just the two boys and now they are so big. I dont have a pic of them coloring eggs all together, because they didnt. I had to do it in groups. The boys did it together and the girls did it together I mean could you imagine the mess.


Here are the boys starting their eggs, how fun!



It's the girls turn! kalaea checking her egg, she put all her eggs in every color so her eggs pretty much turned brown, they actually looked good.



All the kids when they were done showing off their "best" two eggs
(they all were smashed during this photo shoot ha ha)



Easter morning with their baskets (color coded, the Easter bunny sure was smart! No fighting over who's was who's)



Checkin out the goods


This was the day before, but it was the Easter egg hunt... so much fun!


HMMM , she looks a little confused


And Zae's birthday he got lots of cool things...



He also got to celebrate at school with friends. Happy birthday Zae!
Your such a sweet boy!

2 comments:

Jennifer Davis said...

I love how your littlest one is eating his egg. Way fun!

Tracy said...

So cute!!!

I can't imagine how chaotic it would be for all the kids to be dying eggs at once!!