Friday, May 15, 2009

Mother's Day


I had such a great Mother's day...
We started Saturday just driving around we ended up in Compton ( I know not the nicest place) where Mulek grew up as a kid. We just drove around for a few hours and talked about our childhoods and what we want for our kids. We saw a carnival at Mayfair park so we stopped went on a few rides got a few funnel cakes and headed home for a "movie night"...
It was such a nice day!

Friday after work Mulek came home with a little surprise and well I cant wait so of course I wanted it right then and he just cant wait to give it to me either so of course I got what I wanted!

I got a nice card...

If you cant read the card it says if I match what I scratch off then I win what ever it says...
And what do you know I won "all his love" awwww
WOOO HOOO!!



And in the bag was a new watch (that I have desperately needed)
And I just absolutely just LOVE it.. The pic doesn't do it justice but it will have to do (and you can excuse my laundry... at least its clean!)



I tried to get a pic of all the things that I got for mothers day... sorry kids I know I missed a few things... but I got a card from each one of the kids and a plant from Isaiah (not pictured because we planted it outside) and placemat from Gavin and Flowers and a card and my watch from mulek... I also dont have pictured what I came home to after church... a nice lunch with a mothers day cake! I just love my Husband and my kids...

I also just wanted to say a Happy Mother's Day to my mom who has raised me with love and understanding and I just hope that I can do the same for my kids!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww... that is so sweet.

Rebecca M said...

Happy Mother's Day Nicole (late!)

Looks like you had a great day, you deserve it!

Tracy said...

Happy belated mothers day!!! Looks like you had a great day!