Friday, April 17, 2009

@*@*@*@*@*@ THANK YOU @*@*@*@*@*@

I HAVE TO GIVE A BIG THANK YOU TO BRITTANY AND JASON..
WHO WERE BRAVE ENOUGH TO KEEP THE KIDS 3 DAYS WHILE I WENT TO VEGAS...
They kept the kids even though they had/was getting over the flu. She had the kids all day while Jason was at work and I am sure it was crazy over there with 2 babies and 4 extra kids running around.. But when I showed up after three days she still had a smile on her face..
The kids had a blast and she made it easier for me to leave the kids (i have never left them anywhere) she is the best sis-in-law I could ask for
Thank you guys so much..
I owe you big time...
Just let me know




2 comments:

Rebecca M said...

Wow! Go Brittany!!

Anonymous said...

Anytime Nicole! I am glad I could help... after seven years you needed a vaca!