Friday, April 17, 2009

Family field trip

When there is a break from school I like to take the kids places so we can get out of the house... and I love FREE....
So we took a trip to the Nature walk.



Here are the kids looking down the trail at a bunny...



Isaiah found a stick in the shape of a "Z" for ZAE!!
What a smart boy!

There was a neat log.. Where we stopped to drink some juice boxes and .....

Pee!

Yes, I let the kids pee outside, they really had to go..

I love this pic with all the kids from oldest to youngest... so cute..
Me and all the kids... what a fun day... We walked for like 2 hours. I cant wait for it to stay hot... we will be going here alot in the summer.
I cant be any "whiter" compared to those nicely tanned kids!

2 comments:

Rebecca M said...

Those pics are so cute, especially the one of them from oldest to youngest!!

Where is that nature walk place??

Anonymous said...

That is such a good picture of you and all 5 of your kids!