Saturday, January 9, 2010

What will she look like????


 So as you all know we are having baby #6 (no name yet!) So like every pregnant mom they always wonder what baby will look like so I thought(thanks to Brittany) I would do a post to see what baby might look like after she is born..


Here is Mulek when he is 5.     Me when I was 5.


Gavin as a baby...


Isaiah as a baby..





Aniya...


Kalaea 





Makai...





And baby #6
(we need a name!)


I think all the boys look almost identical.. but the girls look so different.. So I am really having a hard time picturing what a new little girl might look like...




3 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh man! I love that feeling of wondering. I did the same thing and all three of our babies looked so different. One thing is for sure...we know she'll be really cute! You guys make beautiful babies. :)

Anonymous said...

She will look like me!!! Even though that is completely genetically impossible, I feel it. Hahah. Beautiful little white girl Leilani!

Nicole said...

Michelle -- Thank you!

Brittany -- Well we already have a little white boy so it will be only right to have a little white girl!