Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Baby update..........



OK belly shot time again  (Stacy and Brittany!)  
So here are mine... 19w4d
Didn't think much changed but guess it did...



Side view.....


Top view... You can see my belly button is starting to pop out....
ugh!


Close up !! ;)

Ok now I need everyones help.... We ( I )  have never had this problem before but this time... I am dying!!!
We ( I ) can not for the life of me think of a name... so.... I am looking for a name that goes with my other kids names... ( you know I dont need a jennifer in the mix just doesnt go) so no common names, I would like a "R" "T" "L" name... I like Leilani , Taya,  Rae (something with Rae) I had a list but none I was in love with... And Mulek booed all of them (he just waits to see what I come up with then will agree when he hears something he likes so.... He is NO help at all
 So if you hear a cute name please send it my way...   
Send lots of suggestions...!!!! PLEASE!






7 comments:

Sherri Araiza said...

Leilani is a really cute name. :) I vote for that one.

Anonymous said...

I'm brainstorming...

Cute bump pics!

Rebecca M said...

Wow time flies! Can't believe you are halfway through your pregnancy already! Good luck with the name! If I think of anything I'll let ya know!

Michelle said...

You look so cute!!!

Tracy said...

Meilani Rae? I love your kids names! I really like Lola Rae too. But not sure if Lola fits with your other kids haha!

Your little preggo belly is adorable! I really can't believe you're this far along already! Time flies when you're having fun! :)

Keep the bump pictures coming... and BRITTANY too!

Nicole said...

Oh Tracy I liked the name Mae but it was too plain... I like Meilani.. Im gonna have to run that one by hubby (ugh)...

Unknown said...

Mines coming soon! I promise.. I just need a spare moment to sit down and blog!