Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Crafty....?


After 2 years of having my sewing machine.. I finally figured out how to use it.. Now I am not the best but here are some crafts I have been working on.. 



Bibs... I still need to put some Velcro.. not the greatest design but I'm just practicing.



Burp cloths... I wish I would have done the back pink but I had these cut out two years ago and who knew I was gonna have a girl... It will still work..


These are burp clothes to match.....




this blanket

And NOW... for the most elaborate thing I have ever done.. I just looked online to get some ideas and went off of those...

A diaper bag... haha.... Kinda..



the front.. big pocket..



the back.. that pocket will fit my cellphone perfectly... wish I would have put another pocket there it looks so bare..



The inside...  zipper pocket...


The opposite side two pockets one will fit a bottle or sippy..


 The finished product.... I think I need better designing skills...

And for the last thing I want to try to do....



Make the girls and my niece matching pajamas out of this fabric... ha ha we will see what happens.


5 comments:

Jason and Brittany said...

It looks so good! They are a million times better than I would be able to do.

The Peterson's said...

Good Job! If you ever need tips let me know.. I love my sewing machine!

Rebecca M said...

Go girl! I need to put my sewing machine to use!

Tracy said...

Great job Nicole!!!

Dang, I can't even sew a button! haha!!

Flurry of Urry said...

K, Nicole, I hope you don't find this weird but I found your blog and I just had to comment on that bag! That thing ROCKS!! Hope to see you soon!