Friday, January 8, 2010

Back in the day!

Ok, this post is totally random.. but Fun (I think)
I found some pictures recently
Reminds me of the good ol' times


Thats me! haha and Autumn.. What the heck was I wearing??
I think we are barely like 12 here

 
Stacy and Heather we are making cakes for one of our YW activities


1st Year at camp... And once again... What the heck am I wearing?? I am totally decked out with my brown shoes and purple socks?? Where the heck do you even buy stuff like that? lol


Stacy dancing about how we have no walls  jk Dont know why she was dancing? Maybe cause she got a middle bed and the Bears would get her last?




Nala


Lisa


2nd Year of camp.. Rebecca's first year..


Ok I really dont know why her mouth is open in like every pic... but I guess at least she isnt wearing purple socks!  lol


Kinda blurry... Notice we have walls this year!


3rd or fourth year...


Bus ride home... 2nd year I think




Rebecca, Me, Stacy


Rebecca


All 3 of us... with this guy, nice guy, dont remember his name.... but you will notice the FAMOUS green car that took us everywhere!


And Me and Mulek when we first started "talking"  Man I cant believe I was skinnier back then..
So many memories... I know I have more pic.. I will have to dig through my old things..
Have a good laugh guys!


6 comments:

Tracy said...

I'm cracking up at the last picture of Rebecca! haha!!

Okay and is that Derek Marley!? I love that guy! He was soooo sweet!

Nicole said...

Yeah, That is Derek.. He was such a nice guy!

Anonymous said...

How fun! I love that last pic of you and Mulek!

Rebecca M said...

Ok Nicole you are banned from blogging!!!

But I have to admit, fun trip down memory lane.

I swear you are skinnier now than you were back then, which I didn't think was possible!

Nicole said...

oh no I am not skinnier... Lol and I found more pic so I will add them once I pic kids up from school...

The Peterson's said...

LOL.. ahh the good days! I remember all those pictures! Love my big round glasses too, btw!