Monday, June 2, 2008

Zae's Party.... He's 4

Well its a little late but I am trying to figure this out. As you can see I cant take the underlined off .... as soon as I am done I am sure I will figure it out but for now, I have to hurry, the kids might want dinner sometime this evening.
Well I cant believe Isaiah is four already! We went to the park to celebrate with friends and family. It was such a long day, we were there since 6 in the morning to save a table (cause you cant reserve at this park) and we didnt leave until 5 or 6 in the evening. The kids had lots of fun, there was a brand new playground right next to our pavilion, and it had some pretty cool toys that I have never seen before, ther was this chair that you sit in, and it is tilted just right so when you sit on it and pick your feet up it starts to spin. We all had to try it. I wish I had gotten pictures of all the adults that just had to get on that thing.


Here is Isaiah and Gavin at the top of the tower.

Zae blowing out his candles........... but just before when he was concentrating on our singing.................


He drooled on the cake!!!!
I guess we should have made his finish chewing his candy before he got near the cake..... we will know better next time.













3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY !!! How fun that you got a blog. Isaiah's party looked fun. Wish we could have been there. You and your husband need to get to agreeing on a house and get your butt out here. Or else were stealing your baby when he comes for gender reasons and with gas prices the way they are you won't be able to come retrieve him. Plan? Ok.

Rebecca M said...

Hey Nicole! I'm so excited you have a blog...now we can keep in touch a little better! Your kids are sooo cute, I remember when you were first pregnant with Gavin we would always wonder what they would look like! Haha! Sounds like you guys are doing great, hope to see you soon!!

The Peterson's said...

Yay!! Welcome to the blogging family!
I'm so glad you have a blog and I can't believe how big all the kids are!