Monday, June 30, 2008

What's a "Real Mom" ?

Ever wonder what the definition of a "Real Mom" is?
Well Gavin has the answer....

Gavin had a friend over yesterday and they kept wanting to do things that I dont approve of.. like going to the neighbors house, going outside of our gate, stopping the icecream truck... for the third time. So I kept telling them "no"
Then I overhear them talking in the kitchen, and the little girl says to Gavin, "your mom never lets us do anything." and Gavin's reply was "that because my mom is like a real mom she says no, no, no to everything."
So Moms if you ever say no to your kids... You must be a "real mom"!

1 comment:

The Rex Family said...

I buy Koas shirts from random places... I am SO picky and hate all of the teddy bear and sports stuff haha but that shirt is just from target... nordstrom has really cute ones and pumpkin patch in the mall also has cute ones sometimes and macys has a lot of like "early hurley" and baby quiksilver... that story about a "real mom" is SO funny! I must be a real mom too cause I am constantly telling Kaile no!