Monday, June 30, 2008

KINDERGARTEN GRADUATION...

I cant believe its over already. It seems like yesterday when we brougt Gavin home from the hospital and now he is graduating from Kindergarten. He is getting so big! Here are a few pic from his graduation ceremony.

They are singing a song about fish eating other fish...
This was a play.... I forgot the name of it.... you know the one where the hen does all the hard work to make some bread and no one wants to help so in the end she eats it all to herself... well Gavin and his friend were the dogs and their line was "Not me, I have better things to do, RUFF RUFF!"

We are so proud of you, Gavin! You did such a great job this year in school. You are such a smart and loving boy! We love you so much!!
I cant believe he was brave enough to do this!!
It is so not like Gavin, but he did a great job, he was even louder than the other kid!

No comments: