Saturday, October 2, 2010

coupons?????


My sister in law.. Suvi wanted me to start couponing and of course I thought .. Ugh...  .50 cents off of something whoopty doo!! but then I started researching coupons just to tell her I looked into it.. That is when I just I understood the coupon "game" I made a few rookie mistakes but I think I am doing pretty good for myself.. This is just a Video of the deal I got a Toys R Us the other day.. 



Sorry its a little dark but my kiddies were sleeping and I was in the room..
Oh and by the way... My kids are so into this.. especially Gavin.. if he wants something he will say look at your coupons and see if you and see if you can get it for free..
OK I know I am a dork but..... Who cares!! I love saving money!!

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Oh my gosh! That's GREAT!!! I always say I will start clipping coupons. And then never do. A few times I have done it and then left them at home when I go shopping. But seriously, you saved a TON of money! I need to do this!