Tuesday, September 21, 2010

For you Brit!!

School is officially in full swing and that means things are more hectic around here ( i have to actually get up early) getting 3 kids ready and out the door by 7am is a bit frustrating at times. I guess it could of been worse and I could have had girls first.. Now homework is another story.. ugh...
On top of all of that we have added baseball to our life now... and it is just one more thing on my agenda to get done... But... I am LOVING it.. I love being outside just watching the kids play...


The Dodgers first game....
Kaleb, Gavin and Zae




Gavin did really good never missed a ball!


Got on 1st base... but the good luck runs out there The boy after him hit the ball and he ran to second and him and the ball made it to second at about the same time.. he would have been safe but he overran second... he was so upset cause he didn't understand.. "MOM, but I touched the base first" we tried to explain, but he still was upset.. I felt so bad for him ,. 


Isaiah waiting in the out field for some action 


Finally... this last game Zae did really good he got two balls and threw them to the right base.. we are so proud of him... he is the smallest on the team  and really has no clue what he is doing.. he is getting the hang of it and really starting to enjoy himself now... 
They lost their first two games Zae doesn't care much but Gavin is sure upset about the losses

A few fun facts about our little Isley...
She is now 4 months (I cant believe it!)
she Just grew out of  Newborn diapers...and now in size 1
she wants to be held constantly
and she just learned a new trick
she sucks her thumb...and while I am not sure how I feel about this.. it sure is cute. I have never seen a baby suck their thumb..



She is an awesome baby and I am so glad she came to our family... we just love her so much!


And as you all know life is not always full of good things.... 
and with 6 kids we have lots of these days..



Don't remember why she was throwing such a fit.. Aniya is my best listener, helper and most mature (besides Gavin) but sometime in the last few months she has been throwing fits.. I am guessing because the naps have disappeared.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay! I am glad that the boys are doing so well with baseball. That must be so much fun, I wish I could come watch the games. Aniya's fit was minimal to what Bostyn can throw down, and I'm pretty sure that Kanon is going to have Bostyn beat. Seriously. You should see Kanon when she doesn't get something she wants right away. I will also catch Kanon sucking her thumb, but its not very common. I miss you guys!