Wednesday, September 30, 2009

A little update

The kids have been in school for a month now...Things are going a little more smooth around here... Gavin is in the sencond grade and not too sure about his teacher... Apparently she likes to scream at the kids and he isnt too comfortable with that... We have debated on whether or not to take him out of that class into a "nicer" class but relized there are going to be people in his life that he needs to learn how to handle.. So we are praying that the year goes by smoothly for him. He is such a smart boy and we know he will figure out how to get through this year with a "crazy" teacher.  Zae is in Kindergarten and he loves going to school, he is picking up lots of new things and LOVES his teacher... He has had to pull his color a few times so... not exactly sure what is going on there... I think he just talks to much.... He must get that from his Dad.  Aniya is in preschool 3 hours a day and she Loves her teachers too... she is up and ready to go everymorning... she even picks out her hairstyle and clothes the night before... Everything has to be just perfect!  She is more like a teenager... dont know what I am gonna do with her when we get to that point! She is also starting speach therapy this year... she isnt too bad just a few sounds  but I am glad we are getting is over soon hopefully  we wont need speach next year... And Kalaea and Makai stay home with me... I told Kalaea torwards the end of summer "Its just gonna be you and me!"  and everyday when I drop off the kids at school on the way home she says "Mom its just you and me, and me and you !"  so cute... she wishes she could go to school so bad.. she askes everyday when it is her turn..  Makai is getting bigger... still not saying much  just MaMa and Uh oh  and he sings "itsy bitsy spider"  And thats about it.
      
     As for our sleep training.... cant tell if its going good or not... he was waking up the same amount then all of a sudden last night he only woke up once... so I am totally cluless...

   And One last thing.. if you havnt noticed the ticker at the top of the page .... Yes we are having Baby #6....

13 comments:

Tracy said...

CONGRATS on baby #6!!! How exciting!!!!

Good thinking keeping Gavin in his class. It'll be a great lesson that he'll take with him in many years to come.

The Stokes Family said...

Congratulations!! I cannot believe you are having number 6!!!!!!

Rebecca M said...

Wow!! How exciting! Congrats!

Chris and Kristen said...

Congrats!!! I can't believe you guys are on number 6 :)

The Rex Family said...

#6! You are one busy mama! I am busy enough with 2! Congratulations and GOOD LUCK!

The Peterson's said...

#6! Congrats! So when is the due date?

The Peterson's said...

Ohh I figured it out! MAY!!! That's my birthday month! I love it!

Nicole said...

Stacy... Yes its may... It could come on your b-day... hehe... Now I will have Feb, april, may, june, July, August, (2)december, Oh its gonna be a busy year...

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

YAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think there is a good possibility that I am more excited than you!!! Can't wait to have #6 here! You are a exceptional mother and numero seis couldn't be coming to a better home!

Becca Bel said...

Congrats on the Baby. I agree totally with Brittany...You are a great mom!

Nat and Dan said...

Yay on baby #6!!! Congrats!! I don't know how you do it but you always seem like it's all under control. You must have wonderful kids! Tell mulek I said congrats. I don't know if he remembers me! Is Gavin in Mickenzie's class again. I haven't asked her. Well good luck with everything!!

Nicole said...

Natalie.... He remembers you! Gavin and Mckensie arnt in the same class this year.. She is such a cutie!