Friday, February 27, 2009

MY TURN!!!

The first 5 people to respond to this post will get something made by me - my choice!
This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:
1. I make no guarantees you will like what I make! (I can only hope!)
2. What I create will be just for you.
3. It will be done sometime this year.
4. You have no clue what it's going to be... it may be cards, a bookmark, something delicious, or a complete surprise to you (and me)! Who knows?
5. Most importantly, you must offer the same deal on your blog.
The first 5 people to comment on my blog
get something made by ME!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Coming in at first place ! Score ! And I second Rebecca, as long as there's a place for the taking, I'm in.

Nicole said...

OK, OK,I THOUGHT I WAS BEING SELFISH, BUT HEY I WILL GO WITH THE FLOW.... YOU KNOW I THOUGHT REBECCA WOULD BE #1 FOR SURE... HAHA

Rebecca M said...

First the worst, Second the BEST!!

Just wondering, do I have to keep reposting??

If so, I need to post again for Brittany's and then for this one! So in the end I will have to make 15 things for 15 people! I'm really not that crafty so maybe I should just quit while I'm ahead!?!

Nope, I want things too much. I'm ready for whatever beauty you make me Nicole! :)

Rebecca M said...

SO CLOSE!!!!! I was actually working - what was I thinking?!?

Anonymous said...

I am most def. NOT re posting.... this is a one time show ladies.... you snooze you lose.

Fressia Vaughn said...

ME ME ME!! Once again, IT'S ALL ABOUT ME! #3! (That ryhmed!)