Thursday, February 26, 2009

Makai is getting so big!

Makai is now 6 months I cant believe it It has gone by so fast.

Playing in his exersaucer..
Makai and Bostyn

He started rolling over at about 4 months


It's about time.



He has been eating solids since about 4 months too...
He doesnt like baby food too much.. and he hates Bannanas




He started crawling at 5 months.....




Then learned to sit..... A little backwards? And just yesterday he pulled hiself up on the couch.. so walking is just around the corner... so much for staying a baby forever....
Guess it about time for another one??
ha ha just kidding.... dont get too excited Brittany, your on your own.

5 comments:

Rebecca M said...

He is so big! I can't believe he can already crawl and pull himself up! Crazy!! What a cutie!!

Anonymous said...

Fine, but don't come complaining to me that Makai has no one to play with cuz he's too young for the girls, or even if he did, he's going to be complaining to you that he doesnt want to play with their dolls and makeup. I'm just going to laugh and say I told you so. I try and make you see, but there's only so much I can do. My work here is done.

Nicole said...

That is why you guys are moving by us, He has BOSTYN!!

Anonymous said...

Call it what you will... you know how its going to play out.

Nicole said...

Yeah him and Bostyn are gonna be best friends! She will love playing with trucks! Boys stuff is way funner anyway!