Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Model!!!



Or at least she thinks she is..
Suvi (my sis in law) came down to visit the kids, since she hasnt seen them in almost 2 years because she has been on a mission in chile....
we decided to play dress up with the girls one day and Aniya was really liking it.... she modeled for us for probably and hour....



she is a natural!!! or at least I think so...


gotta love the glasses


Sisters.....

then we moved outdoors for more shots.... lol


Sisterly love!!


 cuties

Makai wanted to get in on the action too!!


And of course so did Aunty Suvi!!



Suvi and baby Isley

Then we took the kids to the river.... oh how we love the river!!



Isley in the wagon.... I tried to leave her in there so could swim too... but she wasnt having it.



The kids and Aunty Suvi... 
I wish I would have stuck Isley in there. 
It was really nice to have her down to visit... she brought the spirit into our home, it was so nice to have an adult to talk to during the day too!
(And do alot of my chores, Thanks again Suvi)

No comments: