Tuesday, July 13, 2010

cousins


We all got together for my moms birthday and decided that we needed a pic with all of the grandkids... Now that there is 2 more.
Here are just a few different things that we tried... non of which really worked out all that well.... 
try taking a picture of 9 kids all under the age of 8.... not as fun as we thought it would be






The boys

The girls.... just look how cute Bostyn is!!

This one is ok but no babies

Carissa, Brittany, and Me
With all our 2year olds

look how big they all are!!

best buds!!!


Bostyn and Isley 

Baby Kanon... L-O-V-E her!

The girls.... Bostyn just fits right in with my group I just love her to pieces!!!

Such a cutie!!!


look at those eyes!!!   Beautiful!!!


oh I just wish I could keep her


And our new best buds!! 
Isley and Kanon
2 and 3 months
look how they are holding hands already...



The only time these two babies were happy at the same time...




Love these babies!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh.... I love it. I wish we all lived close. Bos has so much fun with her cousins.