Wednesday, March 17, 2010

A little behind.....

So I am a little behind on the belly pic.. Dont know what happened so here it is

29w4d
Dont pay attention to the "back fat" rolling over my pants.. (ugh!)



The pregnancy is going pretty good.. The last month or so has been rough more throwing up and not eating and Heartburn like no other... Cant sleep, cant hardly walk (lol freaking hurts!) so yeah, Im in pain most of the time and uncomfortable, but at least this week I have been feeling better and eating too!
I think I posted before that I had only gained a whopping 7lbs this whole pregnancy... so my midwife was a little concerned that maybe baby wasnt growing right... so we had an ultrasound on Monday (19w2d) and she was measuring 19w4d (pretty much right on target, not smaller thats for sure!) and she weighs 3lbs 1oz!! I was reading online to see what baby should weigh at 29 weeks and it was between 2 and 2 1/2 pounds... I was hoping she was at least 2lbs (I was getting worried) and she was a little over 3lbs... So I am super happy that everything is good and she is weighing what she is supposed to...
Oh and on a side note... We still have no name for our little girl... We have found a few more that are in the mix now... so who knows!

We also had Gavin's Pine wood Derby race on Saturday It was his (our) first time so we had NO clue what to do and how to do it... so this is his car before the wheels were put on

Pretty good for first timers... 
We warned him days before the race that he will probably lose because it is our first time and we have to practice and some of the other boys have done it a few times so they know a little more... 
Well............... He lost...... Pretty fast 
He was a little bummed but a good sport, and we all had a good time...
(Dont have pictures cause my camera is messed up, and my phone died)

Also.......... I have been a little bored and while I am not that good at sewing I try to keep myself busy!
Brittany wanted a swaddle blanket for her new baby so I offered to make one.. 
Hoping it works out and actually works...
If not (sorry Brit, I will buy you a real one lol)


We tried it out on one of the girls baby dolls seems to work ... but this baby doesn't move...
I am gonna be working on a few other things soon and hopefully they will turn out... if not at least I kept myself entertained....


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad baby is growing schedule is on track. What a relief...

Tell Gavin to come visit Uncle Jason and he'll help him make a 'bomb' car...

I think that swaddler looks awesome and will work better than the ones you can buy anyways... I cant wait to try it out. Your the best!


Name your little girl Rene... after her favorite Aunty... :)

Rebecca M said...

You've been busy! We need to get together for a sewing sesh once I have all my crap organized!

Your belly looks like it has grown since the last time I saw you! She's gunna be here before you know it, tell Mulek he needs to lower his name standards!!