Thursday, February 18, 2010

LOTS OF PICS....

We have had an eventful last week or so...
Jason, Brittany, and Bostyn came down to visit for Jason's Birthday
Happy Birthday Jas!!
So of course the boys all HAD to have sushi and this time the girls tagged along..
Kayla decided to "try something new" so she ordered Calamari while the rest of us girls just ate some good ol' Teriyaki chicken.. she also decided to try some of the sushi I think she tried the spicy tuna.... either way........


She was having a hard time getting it down...

Needless to say she spit it out
(and you can see her plate of Calamari is still full lol)

Before we went to sushi the kids played at my house for a while

Bostyn and Makai playing together as usual
I have to say I was impressed with there "matching skills" they got those blocks in the right spots...

They were pretty pleased with themselves too!


I wish they lived closer so they could play like this everyday!


I lust LOVED the girls faces in this pic... they are so cute!
The next day we decided to take a trip to the LA Zoo... Super fun... but Super exhausting. We had a party of 17....8 of them were kids.. 8 kids under 8! (mostly mine lol) and Two pregnant women (I was DYING, dont know about Brit)

So of course the boys will be boys ................

and they just HAD to touch the cactus (like everyone they saw)

.........................

hmmm.... guess he got poked....
(Not like I didnt warn him)


Oh we decided to buy a wagon to pull around all our food and children (well just two of them)
It was a lifesaver!!! I love our little red wagon!


Kalaea and Makai in the wagon.... Makai trying to get her hair....


Oh... he got it!

Aniya and her Gargoyle (i think) everyone was walking away and she was standing next to him just talking away.. don"t know what she was saying but it must have been pretty important


I just love my family... When I went back and looked through my camera there were these pictures of Dad and the kids... it made me want to cry... everyone just looks like there having fun and they are so happy! I love them!
Kalaea got in there just in time to strike a little pose.... what a cutie!


Well if you know me you know they didn't get the funny faces and throwing up signs from me!
Daddy taught them that!
Freakin' Samoans!


Me and my oldest Girl....

Me and Mulek... I really hate this pic!


Yes! they are picking his nose!


Starting to get tired!


Makai climbing the fence to get a closer look


Girls playing a game waiting for everyone to move on...


Pic with daddy
LOVe em'

And after all the fun and excitement at the ZOO I was ready to go home and relax... my hips were KILLING me... I could hardly walk... so bed time it was as soon as we walked in the door....
Agghhhhh..... rest!

NOT!!

Aniya started having a pretty bad Asthma attack that I couldnt get under controll
so ER it was..
and of course when we got there she was feeling a little bettter (isnt it always that way!)

Poor baby... she kept asking if the sun was going to be up when we went home and i told her Yeah it will be light out when we go... and she kept saying... "well I didnt get to sleep" she must have been just as exhausted as me...

And the last thing is ...


Gavin has joined the scouts... And he had one week to complete his Bobcat for the Blue and Gold meeting they are having on Fri... He did it in 3 days...
Good job Gavin....
He is loving scouts... he even told me "I want to be in scouts for the rest of my life, its so fun"

so I guess that is it for now............

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love all the pictures! I miss you guys all so much!

Rebecca M said...

Kayla was about to make me puke just watching her!! She's on brave soul.

The zoo was so fun! Thanks for inviting us!

I don't know how you do it with all those kids! Props to you!! I can't believe you were up all night after that long day at the zoo...you're amazing!

Rebecca M said...

*one

Tracy said...

So glad Rebecca caught her mistake! ha! I was going to have to point it out :-D

I dont know how you could function going alllll day with all those kids and hten being up all night AND PREGNANT! You amaze me!

Love all the pictures!