Thursday, September 25, 2008

Since we've been home

Just an update and a few pic since we've been home.
Makai is now 6wks.. I cant believe it went by so fast. At 5 weeks he weighed 9lbs and 10oz he has been gaining a little over a pound a week for the past few weeks, Doc says he is probably going to be a chub.


This is my favorite age. I wish I could do this all day long.. if you've noticed that is why I havnt blogged for a month.. this is all I have been doing, just cuddling.

Makai's first bath at home, he didnt enjoy it too much.
A lakers Fan already.. what a Daddy's boy !




Growing too fast for me.


He has duck lips... I love it!!

Looking for food.



Gavin is such a great big brother!


The boys taking a nap together!

Gavin is faking can you tell?


Pretending to take a little nap


We are missing one

He just keeps getting bigger

And bigger


He had a little bit of a skin problem here..

cradle cap all over his face and body.. but not on his head.. very weird.

but luckily we found the trick.... VASELINE!

Here is my boy today at 6 wks

lounging in his swing

I think he might look a little like my brother... i think i am the only one who thinks that though

Look at those cheecks, what a chub!

I love those lips I could just kiss em all day!

1 comment:

Rebecca M said...

Oh my gosh I can't believe how big he's gotten! When I first saw him he looked SOOO tiny and skinny! That's definitely not the case now! Love the chub!