Thursday, September 25, 2008

Makai Ietitia Anthony Moemai

He is finally here! On August 11th at 8:30 my water broke, so I called L&D to let them know that my water broke. They told me to come in so they could make sure that is what it really was. Then I called my mom to come to be with the other kids while I went. Mulek was still not home by the time she got her at around 9:30 or so, and I wanted to wait for him. at about 10 I started having a few contractions (they were hardly noticeable) My mom kept telling me that Mulek could just meet us there that we should leave, and me being stuborn didnt want to go without him, but by the time 10:30 came I decieded that I was only going to wait a few more minutes for him because I was starting to feel the contractions and I knew I was at least 4 cm dialated already. So I started to get into the car and Mulek pulls up! hurray! So I change cars and wait for Mulek to take a shower (didnt want a dirty daddy for a new baby!) then we decieded that Mulek should get something to eat before we drive to the hospital just in case it was a while before baby came, so we stoped by McDonalds real fast. Finally we started our 20 minute drive to the hospital. We arrived at the hospital at about 11:15 or so and they checked me and put the monitor on me, and thats when the contractions started to pick up, they were every 2 min. So the doc came in to check me and I was already 6-7 cm and 80% effaced. They moved me to a L&D room right away. Once I got into the L&D room things went by so fast, they had to hurry and put and IV in and take some blood, by then it was about 12 o'clock midnight and I was in some serious pain at that point. I let the nurse know I needed to push and 2 or 3 pushes later he was born. At 12:12 am on August 12th 2008 Makai Ietitia Anthony Moemai was born 6lbs 2oz and 18 1/2 inches long. My smallest baby!


OK.. Now lots of pictures!!






Just seconds after delivery...



soo small.



At the warmer



With his new hat



Kisses from Daddy





Gavin and Makai
My oldest and my youngest.







Zae and Makai
They look alike.


Aniya and Makai
She had been waiting so long for this moment.
At the end of my pregnancy she would ask me everyday if I could go to the doctor "right now" and get the baby out.




Kalaea and Makai
She's finally a big sister.







Kisses




And theres Daddy watching TV good thing they had one in the room, or he would have been so bored.

Thanks for staying with me Dad, or I would have been so bored.

The kids eating lunch with me at the hospital
(more like making a mess)

It was so nice to get a visit from the kids.


All of my boys.

All 5 of my kids!!
I just cant believe there is five of them! But when I look and the pic I counted to make sure that was everyone and it was. I thought to myself oh it dosnt look like alot..
I love them all!!!
There is no way I could do it without my husband.
I love him too!









3 comments:

Rebecca M said...

You make it look so easy! Your kids are so dang cute!!! Congrats on Makai!

The Peterson's said...

Wow you are sure tough to wait! I probably would have been wanting sooo bad to just go to the hospital and get that baby out! I don't think I would have been so nice to let Justin take a shower and get something to eat!

The Rex Family said...

He is SO cute! 5 kids! I am amazed!