Monday, December 7, 2009

Random...

Here is my belly shot... that I have never done with any of the other kids and now regret so I am doing it this time (the last time....lol)
I hope to do one every month.. I wanted to do one at 12 weeks but man time is flying by this time. first trimester is long gone and I am starting to feel better. I just realized last night I haven't thrown up in a week (or even gagged for that matter)
So anyways here is a belly shot of today... 15w2d




Well I was gonna post a video of Isaiah dancing but I am a retard so... if you really want to see it, it is on my facebook.

Makai is now talking.... Its about time.... When you call his name he says "what?" he says more, mama, sings itsy bitsy spider and everything else he mimics... which until the last few weeks he would REFUSE to do... so I am happy this child is talking Finally! He sleeps through the night (about time) so I guess the next step is potty training... so hopefully by the time #6 comes along he will have the hang of it  (hopefully)
Gavin got his report card today and (they dont do ABC they do # 0-4, 4 being the over the top should be in the next grade) so as for now he has all 3 one 3+ and one 3- so we are on the right track and he is doing really well in school.

I have a confrence with Zae's teacher tomorrow and with Aniya's teacher on Wed so I will update their progess later this week..

6 comments:

The Peterson's said...

Yay for belly shots! We will have to remind each other, so we stay on track with our picture taking!

On another note, that's so weird to me with the school system not using letters? I don't know if I could get use to numbers!? But glad Gavin is on the right track!

Anonymous said...

Good job Gavin!

Your belly is pretty much nonexistent. I'm already way out there, you know how big I got with Bostyn, I'm well on my way there with this one too. Your shirt looks super cute too. (Random, I know)

Keep the updates coming, I love to read them!

My verification word on here is mulkel... made me think of Mulek, must be a sign that your having a .... BOY!!!

Tracy said...

Your belly is tiny! I LOVE IT! I was huge by 15 weeks! ha! Love your updates! So glad to hear how well the kids are doing!!!

Nicole said...

Stacy - Yeah remind me, I tend to lose track of time.. And I hate the number thing!! What is a 3 is it an A or is it a B Its supposed to "make the kids feel better about themselves" Whatever!

Brittany - I dont want to hear your mouth!! You didnt post any belly pic!
I got the shirt at Walmart I think for 6 bucks!! gotta love a bargin! haha I am so cheap! lol and by the way I know I'm having a GIRL and will prove it on the 22nd!


My bellies are always small even after 5 kids! what can I say? I hate the last month or two so I guess it is a good thing for me.. Im just in that "is she preg or does she have a gut stage" hate that stage too! haha

The Peterson's said...

Well I sure hope you have a girl.. that would be so cool! They can be buddies!

Michelle said...

You have the cutest little belly!!! :)