Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Aniya is 4!!!!!

Aniya turned four this year, I cant believe it!! She is so excited for Preschool next year and cant wait to make new friends... And I am so sad my first little girl is gonna be in school..

We had a small celebration with cake and ice cream and a few presents from her brothers and sisters


And of course some cake




I took her out just the two of us to dinner at Macaroni Grill



and then after to go get our nails done at the salon... dont have pic of that wish I did...
At the salon she was getting flowers painted on her toes and when the lady was done the manager came by and was talking to Aniya and Aniya told her "this one is a little bit and this one is alot." and the manager started laughing and I was like what is going on and then she told me that her flowers werent even ... Ha Ha one was bigger than the other one... She is definately a girly girl.... she thinks she is a princess and is obsessed with them, if you cant tell, she is wearing her princess costum in most of the pic... (even though that thing has seen better days!)

3 comments:

Rebecca M said...

She is getting so big, I can't believe how fast time seems to be flying by! Happy Birthday Aniya!!

Tracy said...

She's beautiful!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Aniya! We LOVE you!!!